Destiny 11.5 – The Latest Release – Upgrade Now!
Follett is excited to announce the latest release to Destiny® – 11.5. Our many enhancements to Destiny® Library Manager™, Textbook Manager™ and Asset Manager™ are designed to more effectively support your district, schools and students.
Enhanced Resource List Capabilities
With Destiny 11.5, users can now copy existing Resource Lists, share ownership of a Resource List (multiple owners/co-owners), switch Resource Lists in Quest, reassign ownership of a Resource List, and share lists across the district!
New District Home Page Option
Destiny 11.5 introduces a more user-friendly and flexible home page. New searching capabilities for sites within the district including a wild card search and collapsible groups. Plenty of space for text, images and links to communicate with your customers.
Improved eBook Experience
Now eBook users can select a new Open button when choosing to read an eBook. The new Open button removes the ambiguity of multiple links to choose from.
Additional Enhancements to Meet Your Needs
- A new Homeroom setup button on left panel
- TitlePeek® subscribers now see book covers on check in/out
- New default materials type icons
- Sublocation is now visible in Destiny Classic and Destiny Quest®
Improved searching in WebPath Express™ with an
easier way to Browse Topics
- Improved WebPath Express Statistics Report to show total usage across the district
Destiny Asset Manager includes a Help ticketing system
and new Dashboard Reports
- Destiny Textbook Manager allows you to cancel warehouse orders, run reports on open orders by title, and summarize textbook checkouts by teacher name, period and textbook user
Discover Destiny 11.5
If you'd like to learn more about Destiny 11.5 please fill out the form below and a Follett Representative will contact you.
Log in or fill out your contact details below.