- Professional Learning
- Services Overview
- Customer Portal Overview
As you plan for deployment of your new integrated educational technology solutions, you’ll need to evaluate how this new system works with your existing technology infrastructure. A key part of this evaluation is determining whether you have the technology resources, both infrastructure and personnel, to handle these important new initiatives.
Flexible options to meet your budget and support your needs
Some products allow you the option to choose where you want your technology hosted. Your project manager will help you select the hosting option that best meets your needs:
- District Hosted: Your district provides technical staff, maintenance and hardware/server.
- Follett Hosted Service: We provide the technical staff, maintenance, and hardware/server.
More and more districts and consortia are choosing Follett to host their technology solution, helping them mitigate internal limitations on space, budget, technical staff and IT infrastructure. Our Follett Hosted Service ensures that your users have access to the newest, most advanced software releases, without having to purchase servers, install and upgrade the application, or provide technical support for a new system.
Learn more. Download the Follett Hosted FAQ
Follett Hosted Service works simply and reliably
- Your users search, circulate, conduct inventory, create reports and manage resources over the Internet, through a secure connection to Follett Software.
- We perform regular backups and conduct all upgrades.
Add efficiency and cost savings to your resource management investment
- You’ll benefit from a lower initial investment because there’s no need to purchase servers or assign technical staff.
- End users can access the system through a web browser, so it’s ideal for both Mac® and Windows® environments.
- Tech support costs will be dramatically reduced because, for most Follett Software products, we’ve eliminated the need for client software at each school.
Follett-Hosted Service includes:
- Software configuration.
- Server maintenance and support.
- Database backups.
- Product technical support.
- Software upgrades to ensure timely access to the newest solution capabilities.
See our individual product descriptions for more detail on how our Hosting services are specifically tailored to each solution.
For the specific offerings for each of our individual technology solutions, click on a product for details.