- Destiny Library Manager
- Destiny Textbook Manager
- Destiny Media Manager
- Destiny Asset Manager
- Digital Content Solutions
- Hardware & Barcodes
Destiny Asset Manager: How It Works
Save Time and Money With Destiny Asset Manager
Destiny Asset Manager’s easy-to-use technology streamlines K-12 school inventory processes, freeing district staff time and budget dollars for more important initiatives.
- Share district assets and maximize your inventory.
- Inventory different buildings or departments on their own schedules for maximum flexibility.
- Track and manage K-12 assets and expensive students and staff devices down to the classroom and individual level, supporting your district on the move from print to digital.
- Better tracking reduces losses, lowering total replacement costs.
- Detailed reporting helps simplify reconciliation.
- Expedite the reporting process for audits and special funding.
- Ongoing school asset tracking makes annual inventory assessments much less daunting.
Follett Software Company offers comprehensive services to get your software solution up and running quickly and painlessly, without creating additional stress on your internal technology resources. Services may include:
- Project management for all installations by your dedicated account manager.
- Implementation and support for your product installations.
- Data Services as needed, including evaluation, conversion and custom data manipulation.
- Hosting options for your Destiny software solution, including: district-hosted, in which your team provides the technical staff, maintenance, and hardware/server; consortium-hosted; and Follett-hosted, in which we provide the technical staff, maintenance, and hardware/server.
Destiny Asset Manager’s asset tracking tools and processes are easy for all users to learn and deploy. Our full range of training options is designed to help each member of your team quickly and easily learn what they need to achieve their individual objectives.
Training provided with Destiny Asset Manager may include:
- District Administrator Webinar
- Two-day onsite training
- Topic-specific eLearnings