- Destiny Library Manager
- Destiny Textbook Manager
- Destiny Media Manager
- Destiny Asset Manager
- Digital Content Solutions
- Hardware & Barcodes
Digital Content Solutions: WebPath Express
Deliver credible, safe and relevant web search results to students and teachers
You want your students to have easy access to the rich world of information resources the internet has to offer. But it’s important that their experience on the web is safe and credible, as well as relevant to their search and discovery process. WebPath Express is an educational search tool that provides today’s K-12 students with a safe, fun and familiar search tool that integrates over 70,000 trustworthy, relevant websites into your library catalog while filtering out questionable content.
Take the stress out of the student research process
Using WebPath Express as a research tool, students are able to find reliable resources quickly and easily, spending their time focusing on the content. Expansive filtering options make it easy for students to use search and browse capabilities help create self-guided searches.
Several Options Help Students Narrow Searches:
- Source type (including dictionary/thesaurus, encyclopedia, magazine, news, primary source)
- Format (media types such as biography, eBook, educational game, interactive, music, video, animation, audio, image collection)
- Grade level (PreK-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12)
- Language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, or Spanish)
With just a few clicks, students can easily add sites to their resource list.
Guide students to quality K-12 websites for their grade level
Through WebPath Express, all sites that your students access are educator-reviewed and verified for factual accuracy, currency, authority, educational value, coverage and objectivity. Content is differentiated by grade level, encouraging information literacy by supporting each student’s self-directed research.
WebPath Express has the search functionality that makes learning safe, accurate and secure:
- Consistent monitoring and updates assure content is current and remains appropriate.
- Easy to use search and browse capabilities help create self guided searches.
- Accurately search content that is aligned to Library of Congress and Sears headings.
- Icons helps identify material types and results are leveled by PreK-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12.
- Natural search language and "Did You Mean" functionality helps students find the websites they are looking for.
Strengthen the library-classroom connection. Transform your library into the go-to resource for students
WebPath Express extends information access beyond library walls, with 24/7 access to trustworthy, relevant resources—from the library, classroom or home. As a librarian, WebPath Express supports your evolving role as the information and technology go-to person for students, teachers and parents.
- Identify and report on heavily accessed topic areas for curriculum development decisions.
- Access new websites that are reviewed and evaluated daily—approximately 1,000 new websites are added each month.
Download the WebPath Express Brochure [PDF]
Support student success with Follett Software’s Integrated Educational Technologies
WebPath Express seamlessly integrates with Destiny® Library Manager™ and Cognite™ so students and staff have easy access to their browser-based technology solution. These technologies provide K-12 digital natives with a learning platform that is fun, familiar and enhances their learning and research experience.