- Destiny Library Manager
- Destiny Textbook Manager
- Destiny Media Manager
- Destiny Asset Manager
- Digital Content Solutions
- Hardware & Barcodes
Destiny Asset Manager: Who It Helps
District Administrators and Facilities Management Staff
- Improved sharing of limited district resources reduces purchasing redundancies and optimizes utilization.
- Staff gets a clearer view of asset lifecycle issues so replacements can be planned and costs minimized.
- Managing school inventory helps you minimize excess stock and gain control over replacement costs.
- Reduced losses mean lower replacement costs, freeing critical budget dollars for other expenditures.
- District-level Districtwide, dashboard view provides the ability to efficiently plan resource expenditures while maintaining equitable access.
- Destiny Asset Manager empowers administrators at each school in your district, assigning responsibility and accountability for school inventory management.
- Access to status, condition and usage data helps improve equal access to materials and increase circulation of assets.
- Student and teacher accountability is encouraged through asset assignment and tracking.
- Easy-to-use distribution and collection procedures ensure efficiency and reduce administration time spent tracking assets.
School Business Officials and Financial Staff
- Destiny Asset Manager’s customized browser-based reports help business and financial staff easily fulfill state, district and federal requirements.
- Expedites the reporting process for audits and special funding.
- Simplifies K-12 school inventory processes to free staff time and budget dollars for more important initiatives.
- Destiny Asset Manager’s simplified, centralized system eliminates the need for additional software investments and improves overall staff utilization.
- Reliable, proven technology includes centralized, browser-based functionality and an industry-standard database (SQL Server), with secure (HTTPS) access provided within a wide area network or via the Internet.
- Browser-based access reduces support requirements and streamlines the software update process.
- Destiny Asset Manager eliminates the need for multiple workstation applications through centralized installation, and seamlessly integrates with other Destiny modules, often sharing the same server.
- All Destiny modules include online and live phone support for reliable service when you need it.